Dr. Ewa Dąbrowska diet
Dr Ewa Dabrowska fruit and vegetable diet as a method of prevention and treatment.
In cases of sudden and serious illness or life-threatening conditions pharmacological treatment is often the only solution, but if it fails, and the disease continues, I encourage the use of vegetable and fruit diet, as innovative methods of prevention and treatment.
The essence of the treatment of lifestyle diseases through nutrition is in the first step purifying diet, which consists of time refraining from eating foods rich in protein, fats and carbohydrates. In the second stage a healthy diet.
Fruit and vegetable diet meets the criteria of the cleansing diet, and furthermore has the advantage that it provides many precious biocatalysts and cellulose. Fruit and vegetable diet in terms of calorie is known as Daniel’s fast. A feature of Daniel’s fast is insufficient external nutrition that force the system to launch the so-called substitute internal nutrition - endogenous feeding.
Indications for vegetable and fruit diet:
With cleansing treatment diet can benefit healthy people for prevention purposes, as well as individuals with the following modern-age diseases :
- coronary heart disease
- disorders of cholesterol
- arthrosis disease and rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- chronic hepatitis
- gastric ulcers
- Irritable bowel syndrome, heartburn, constipation.
Contraindications to the diet of vegetable and fruit:
- advanced cancer
- adrenal insufficiency
- age before puberty
- pregnancy and lactation period
- advanced kidney, heart and liver failure.
Principles of Dr Ewa Dabrowska diet:
During vegetable and fruit diet treatment is recommended to eat the following fruits and vegetables:
- root (carrots, celery, parsley, radish, beet, radish, turnip)
- leafy (lettuce, celery, green parsley, herbs)
- nightshade plants (peppers, tomato)
- brassica (cabbage, red cabbage, Italian, cauliflower)
- cucurbits (pumpkin, squash, zucchini, cucumbers)
- fruits (apples, lemons, grapefruit).
In the cleansing diet the amount of consumption of fruits and vegetables is optional. They can be eaten in the form of juices, salads, soups, cooked vegetables, pickled, decoctions.
During Daniel’s fast do not eat legumes, potatoes, cereals, fresh fruits, oils, coffee, black tea, meat, milk, alcohol.
Duration of Daniel’s fast in the diet Dr. Ewa Dabrowska:
Daniel’s fast may take up to 6 weeks, or 40 days as the biblical fast.
The most difficult period of vegetable and fruit diet is the first few days when your body starts burning process, sometimes feels weakness, headache. After about three days all symptoms subside.
What are the benefits of purifying diet?
- stabilizes blood pressure
- dissolves blood clots and lead to the free flow of blood
- normalizes blood sugar levels
- inhibits free radical generation
- increases the body's resistance to infection
- eliminates fat stores
- cleanses the skin, smoothes wrinkles
- improves sleep
- effective in the treatment of infertility.
We invite you to watch the movie of our Pension realized by Polish Television in Kielce.